Levitra (Vardenafil)Drug Uses
Levitra is an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It can be also used for other purposes.How to use
Levitra should be taken as needed, about an hour before sexual activity. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur with Levitra. Levitra should not be taken more than once daily. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses. Benefits:
- Levitra can act in 16 minutes compared with 30 to 60 minutes for Viagra;
- Levitra can be taken with food, while Viagra should be taken on an empty stomach;
- Levitra has no adverse side effects on the heart or vision. Viagra is known to require more monitoring for these side effects;
- Levitra lasted longer in clinical trials compared to Viagra;
- Works for up to 6 hours;
- Recommended time to take before sex is 25 to 45 minutes;
- With Levitra, there are no food or alcohol restrictions. Romantic dinners are no longer out of the question;
- Levitra has less side effects compared to Viagra and lasts about the same time as Viagra in the body.
Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Levitra is used as needed, so you are not likely to miss a dose.Storage
Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Levitra and all medicines out of the reach of children and away from moisture and heat.
Our price: $1.15
Our price: $1.99
Our price: $3.65
Our price: $2.35
Our price: $0.59
Our price: $1.68